Reef nutrition

DBTC Pocillopora

My brother bought the pocillopora off Joyce and he's going to have to share some little frags with me (he has to go to work in the afternoons so I can clip off couple branches) for the DBTC so I'm placing two small frags of it on the DBTC, they will be unmounted as I don't have anything yet, tools or experience doing this.

Pass it along two fellow reefers, pick up in San Francisco, live relatively close to 24th St/Glen Park BART stations
Pick a number 1 to 10 will post on Friday the DBTC lucky number.

Thank you. Are you, by chance coming to the BOD meeting? If not, I'll have to see when I can make it to the city.

Hi !

Can't make it to the meeting, have to finish some work pending tomorrow, just let me know when you'd like to come by.

Xcarat, what color is this Pocillipora? I have a green one that is growing quite well, but if yours is not green, I would like to try it. :)

Hi Lyn !

Honestly I'm lost when it comes to SPS names description and colors. It's the one Joyce had in her tank, my brother bought it and I'd like to pass along some frags that broke (yeah right) off the base. I just looked at Joyce's FS thread and states is green.

Ok, then I'll let someone else have it. My green one is the largest SPS I have in my little tank, and it is only getting bigger!

How are you doing, BTW? Have you found other employment? I see you are keeping busy building things for people. :D

Doing OK, should not complain after watching a video form youtube, doing jobs for people from church, building couple stands and next week I have to do some concrete work, yesterday I brought 3200 pounds of concrete from the front of the house all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to the back yard (it feels that WAY) on my shoulder sack by sack, 80 pounds each.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OVpafuJIYI&feature=related
Laugh a little...

BTW I can have couple more frags of it just post here...

The youtube site says the video is no longer available...

I am glad you are keeping busy. :) I know how you feel about the concrete moving...we once moved a dump truck load of gravel, shovel by shovel into a wheel barrel and onto a road...we were younger then, before we had kids and could take on crazy projects...we were laying down gravel for a road/driveway to our mini barn. ;D

Back