DBTC - Sympodium Green w/ blue centers.

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by anathema, Aug 3, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Here's mine.
    [​IMG]

2. r0ck0

r0ck0 Guest

I concur, photos are very exciting, especially when you get to see the progress of a DBTC frag to a colony. :|

3. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

Sigh.

Those expectations are why I have a sump full of frags to give away and only one DBTC thread.

I'll just continue trying to shove frags into the hands of anyone who visits.

4. screebo

screebo Guest

Now worries, just do what you can all in good time. It's not a race and we know that few of us have hours a day to dedicate to tankscaping and photo sessions. I'm sure you'll enjoy every part of your connection with BAR. Even for an old dog like me, I've learned more in the last year and a half than the prior two decades. I simply would not have my current ability to keep a tank jam packed with LPS, SPS, fish and inverts unless. I'm still gonna be watching for more of your pics........... :bigsmile:

5. anathema

I'm sure I will enjoy the club much more this time around. I felt a bit overwhelmed last time.

As an update the frag is given away to GDawson hope he enjoys it.

I may have to snap some photos, I found my camera the other day inside it's waterproof housing. Too bad my tank looks so shabby at this time. Needs some work before it's photo ready.

6. zepplock

zepplock Guest

A small update
    The frag is doing great, even after a hectic move. It grew about 50-70% larger. Gonna make pics when I find my macro lens ;-)

7. GDawson

GDawson Guest

Update: The frag is growing well and starting to spread off the mount. The polyps have grown larger and deepened in colour so you really see a good green and blue colour when looking. I'm slowly moving the frag up in the tank hoping it can take the light as I have a nice flat spot near the surface that would look cool with a "lawn".

Gusty - the other frag of the unknown encruster has been eaten by something. Came in one morning and the mount was spotlessly clean. Given the remote location in relation to any rockwork I'm guessing hermits are the culprit. I would like to try another frag when they are available...it was a cool and unique piece.

-Gregory

8. anathema

I have another frag to give away if anyone wants one.