High Tide Aquatics

DBTC Tyree AE Bloody Mary Montipora Cebuensis

Where at in Arkansas? ...I lived in Fort Smith area for about 15 years. For certain a "small town" southern area... but I loved the Ozark Mountains... if you like camping, fishing, hiking, boating, etc... it's a nice area.

[quote author=Radiolunatic link=topic=6922.msg90267#msg90267 date=1237443786]
Yeah .. if I look back, I will say the same, how the heck I picked Arkansas. However, it was a fun time there too. I still call Arkansas one of my home town :)

OK, here is the deal. Badbread was the first person that came up with the first direct neighbor state (TX), so he can have the frag. In fact, I went to Dallas so many times as it was only 5 hours away from where I live.
I think I can make 1 more frag for Sam as he came up with the Puerto Rico answer.
[/quote]

Suui ... Go Hog!
:)
I was in Little Rock for 5 years. I passed through Fort Smith many times on the way to Dallas.
I do love fishing and also did some canooing in Buffalo River. I did Spring River too. I went to Razorback game in Fayettvile too. Ozark Mountain is a beautiful place to go on Fall when the leave change color. I love Eureka as well.

[quote author=zambavi link=topic=6922.msg90444#msg90444 date=1237507015]
Where at in Arkansas? ...I lived in Fort Smith area for about 15 years. For certain a "small town" southern area... but I loved the Ozark Mountains... if you like camping, fishing, hiking, boating, etc... it's a nice area.

[quote author=Radiolunatic link=topic=6922.msg90267#msg90267 date=1237443786]
Yeah .. if I look back, I will say the same, how the heck I picked Arkansas. However, it was a fun time there too. I still call Arkansas one of my home town :)

OK, here is the deal. Badbread was the first person that came up with the first direct neighbor state (TX), so he can have the frag. In fact, I went to Dallas so many times as it was only 5 hours away from where I live.
I think I can make 1 more frag for Sam as he came up with the Puerto Rico answer.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote author=badbread link=topic=6922.msg90268#msg90268 date=1237444523]
Sweet! Thank you sir!
[/quote]
Where di you live? Let's talk to set up the pick up.

Back