Today while I was at the machine shop, I decided I've build a small frag rack for my tank. I made some insets on the back piece that fits some magnets, so I'll use that to hold it to the glass. This is the FIRST time I have done a solvent weld for acrylic, and as you can see on the left side of the photo, I kinda messed up. See, I used an aluminum bar to hold the pieces together as I applied the acrylic solvent. It turns out the solvent wicked up the side of the aluminum bar on the left side there. So, lesson learned is that I will make sure that my work-holding apparatus does not contact the joint to prevent this from happening in the future. I'm REALLY impressed with how the joint turned out though; from the back side you can look through to the front of the frag rack. SO much more pro than the pastey acrylic solvent I've used in the past.