Reef nutrition

Do you miss any corals?

I miss being able to grow anything...
One of my displays that does the best is the 150, no controller, no fancy lights, no chemical media, no socks. Just a Inkbird heater controller, a good skimmer, ocean revive lights with Ali express light bars. Test alk, cal, mag once a month. Don’t test nutrients any more or control them. With nitrates over 100ppm and phosphate over 2.0 I just let it ride, gets 20% water change bi weekly. That tank thrives and is in auto pilot. Sometimes we just need to go back to the basics, toss the fancy shit to the side, just good old fashioned husbandry. That tank is only a year and a half old but has pretty much been on autopilot for about a year. You’re a good reefer Eric!!! Just get back to the roots that made you a good reefer. Good luck buddy, I will help if I can

One of my displays that does the best is the 150, no controller, no fancy lights, no chemical media, no socks. Just a Inkbird heater controller, a good skimmer, ocean revive lights with Ali express light bars. Test alk, cal, mag once a month. Don’t test nutrients any more or control them. With nitrates over 100ppm and phosphate over 2.0 I just let it ride, gets 20% water change bi weekly. That tank thrives and is in auto pilot. Sometimes we just need to go back to the basics, toss the fancy shit to the side, just good old fashioned husbandry. That tank is only a year and a half old but has pretty much been on autopilot for about a year. You’re a good reefer Eric!!! Just get back to the roots that made you a good reefer. Good luck buddy, I will help if I can
I just need to start over I think. This tank is cursed. All I do to it is 25% water change every week or two.

Back