High Tide Aquatics

Emergency help please!

Been a while since I've been on the BAR forum mostly because I've been so busy. But something is seriously wrong with my tank and I believe it's crashing. I've already lost some prized colonies in the last day (including a big mummy eye colony, war coral colony, tubs alien eye chalice to name a few). In the hope of saving some other corals, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to house some coral for me while I figure out what's going on. I have several big miami hurricane chalices that I'm afraid to lose so if you're willing to help, please let me know.

This sucks!

Thanks!

I have 20 gallons ready to go and can make 20 more fast if you need that.
I only have 15 gallons worth of jugs though.

Thanks for all the offers to help. Now I'm nervous about spreading anything bad into anyone's tank. I guess I'll just keep doing big water changes and worst case scenario, hopefully I can re-acquire some corals through old dbtc donations I made if I lose everything...

Thanks again guys. This club is great. It looks like the large water changes have slowed the carnage. My anemone which looked really bad is starting to bubble up again. I hope this is a good sign considering the anemone is probably pretty sensitive.

Back