Reef nutrition

Exiting Hobby - To start: Free Tomini Tang, Biota Mandarin, Neon Dottyback, Percula Clownfish, & Banggai Cardinal | Details in post

xCry0x

Supporting Member
Been at this hobby for almost 15 years and the current tank has gone sideways for the past few years.

Looking to step away from the hobby for a while and want to start by getting rid of the livestock.

Current fish:
- ~3" Tomini Tang
- ~2" Biota Mandarin (No clue if it will eat anything besides pods -- my tank has plenty of pods)
- Neon Dottyback
- Misbar Percula Clownfish (Male)
- Banggai Cardinal

Would like to start this off by making a clean offer.

If someone wants to take all the fish -- they are free.

Otherwise I'll likely move to at least sell the Mandarin and Tang.

As part of that, if someone takes all the fish, also open to a screaming deal on the coral I have left:

- Rock covered in blueberry blastomussa merletti (probably close to 100 heads)
- Sunny D zoa colony (50-100 heads)
- Hand sized Neon Green Toadstool leather (~1" long polyp with the little frills on the end)
- Duncan coral w/ about 10-15 heads.

===

Located in Martinez right off Highway 4.

Happy to send photos upon serious interest. Tank is a GHA mess right now.

It’s not clear to me if the fish have found a home. If not I could home the bangaii, the dottyback, and probably the mandarin (I have a male but in 106g tank so ? two males OK). My big tank has 3 ocellaris and my 29g has 2 Clarks clownfish and I’m not sure they would be welcoming to the percula. Would have to research the tang. Hopefully they have all found a home.

I’d be interested in the bangaii cardinal fish! I’ve had a lone one in my 125 for a while and would love to try pairing him/her up.

If there is anything left over?, such as the Zoas, Duncans or Green Toadstools I would be very happy. I too live in Martinez, off Morrello Ave.

Back