Kessil

Experience with uniseal .. good or stay away?

newfly

Supporting Member
I'm working on plumbing my water mixing container (10G brute). Is uniseal the right tool for the job? Or should i go with bulkhead? I just need 1/2 size.

Trying to make hard plumb it versus using flexible tube.

I'm working on plumbing my water mixing container (10G brute). Is uniseal the right tool for the job? Or should i go with bulkhead? I just need 1/2 size.

Trying to make hard plumb it versus using flexible tube.

uniseal. It will be difficult to get the oring flush on a bulkhead to make a good seal since the surface is curved.

Last edited:
e31e7ff913f8a042c39238175ff2dc37.jpg

No issues with uniseal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

local (south bay) Home depot or lowes don't seem to carry uniseal. Looks like i have to order online. BRS have them but i have to wait for shipping. Hoping to get the plumbing done this weekend.

Anyone have any idea if any local store carry these? I am looking for a couple of 1/2" uniseal.

Thanks

local (south bay) Home depot or lowes don't seem to carry uniseal. Looks like i have to order online. BRS have them but i have to wait for shipping. Hoping to get the plumbing done this weekend.

Anyone have any idea if any local store carry these? I am looking for a couple of 1/2" uniseal.

Thanks
Amazon prime can get it here tomorrow.

1/2" UNISEAL Flexible Tank Adapter (Bulkhead) - 2 Pack https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B072MPV...abc_QE14WBP12RNHKTS5B6FV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Back