got ethical husbandry?

Fluval Evo 13.5 Stock lid + light

thesassyindian

Supporting Member
Anyone have any use for a stock lid and light for a Fluval Evo 13.5?

If you don’t land up using it, please pay it forward. Don’t be “that guy” and sell it on the interwebs.

Oh! I do actually. I have a fluval and I dropped a mug onto the lid and cracked a corner off. It's not visible but it bums me out. I'd love to take the hood off you.

The light I'm sure I could find some use for. Maybe I'll finish setting up that phyto culture tank...

Oh! I do actually. I have a fluval and I dropped a mug onto the lid and cracked a corner off. It's not visible but it bums me out. I'd love to take the hood off you.

The light I'm sure I could find some use for. Maybe I'll finish setting up that phyto culture tank...
Hood is yours! Light has been claimed already.

Pickup in South San Francisco/ Foster City.

@richiev I have a fluval 13.5 light too if you want one still!

Pickup in Santa Cruz, or we could probably figure something out somewhere closer to you
I'm not particularly looking for one right now, but thanks for the offer! Maybe I'll take the possibility of a free replacement as an excuse to try and see if I can rewire this thing to let the white versus blue to be separably controllable.

I'm not particularly looking for one right now, but thanks for the offer! Maybe I'll take the possibility of a free replacement as an excuse to try and see if I can rewire this thing to let the white versus blue to be separably controllable.
They are controllable separately. We’ll sort of…
IIRC, the button cycles between all white, all blue and all off.

Practically speaking, I'd not normally want just white anyway, but I thought it'd be useful for moon lighting with a controller.

PS: I shot you a direct message

@richiev
Do you want the base I made for my AI Hydra a few months ago?
The base has a universal 1" 8020 mount, so you can attach anything you want to it.

I landed up changing the way I mount my light, so the base is yours if you want it.

7DB4FFDF-C2AE-4F15-A040-A386FC6BA243.jpeg

Oh, nice! Yeah. I haven't received the ai prime yet, and I need to figure out whatever is wrong with it before deciding if I'll use it. However I can just pick up both from you and re-PIF whichever I don't end up using, if that seems reasonable.

Oh, nice! Yeah. I haven't received the ai prime yet, and I need to figure out whatever is wrong with it before deciding if I'll use it. However I can just pick up both from you and re-PIF whichever I don't end up using, if that seems reasonable.
That sounds good to me…
I can also help in hardware debugging if you need an extra set of eyes.

Back