Forest Green Monti

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by bondolo, Nov 11, 2014.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

I have two saucer sized frags available. They have greyish/blue polyps. Can pickup at my home in Berkeley, at my office in Sunnyvale or at BAR meeting.
    IMG_0010.jpg IMG_0009.jpg

Kmooresf and neuro like this.
  2. POOLSCAPES

POOLSCAPES Guest

I would be interested in a piece. I can pick up at your house this weekend or next. I am going to valejo in a week a and half. I could get at the bar meeting just as well.

3. I would be interested in one of the pieces. I can pick up at Sunnyvale any day :).

4. bondolo

I still have once piece. I can bring it to Sunnyvale the week after thanksgiving or to the BAR meeting in December.

5. Mike
    I would love that, Do you think I can pick it up on the week of the 7th?

Thanks
    Becho

6. bondolo

Certainly! Ping me to set up the exchange.

7. jonmos75

jonmos75 Supporting Member

Mike,

I have to go to Hayward tomorrow so I will be driving over the hill (HWY17) and was wondering if you have any frags left that I can pick up maybe tomorrow??

I don't know my scheduled as of yet but I am thinking I will be leaving Hayward around 2-3pm

8. bondolo

Jonmos75: I am down in Sunnyvale today (Tuesday) and Wednesday. I was going to be bringing a frag in for molabecirovic on Wednesday but will make a frag for you for later pickup.