Neptune Aquatics

Forum posting

Anything in the general discussion grouping is avail to any registered person, as well as the Frag swap and B/S/T grouping.

Club Business (with the exception of membership) and DBTC groupings are for paid members only.

One thing to note is that most of the forums can be viewed by non-member users (who are logged in), but not guests (who are not logged in).

I actually think it would be good to change this. It would be good for the club to allow more people to see our discussions about various topics, our tank threads, etc. It could help to pull more people in.

But how can we talk about outsiders behind their back if they can see what we're typing!! :D

But yeah I was just curious is all, the non-member guy who posted in member's tanks just brought it up in my head, not that I have anything against it, but I was curious how the forum was run.

Now... if you could some how make non-members unable to post a reply to a B/S/T thread for a set period of time to give members first dibs at anything that's sold here.... wooo boy :D

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=6206.msg78691#msg78691 date=1233870190]
Hey Erin, that mike guy is a real PITA!! can we ban him already?!!!
[/quote]
+1 LOL

Back