Frag of RPE

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by dzhuo, Jun 6, 2007.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Hey DZ,

It sounds like it will be a huge inconvenience to Eileen, so I'll gladly drive out tonight. Sorr, no pics worth beans available. What I have right now are some nice green centered with purple rim zoos, yellow polyps, a few different shrooms(might have a purple floating around), the purple gorgonian stag and some other zoos (can't see the color right now but I think they are "daisy fields?"). I'll bring out a few pieces for you. Are you interested in any shrooms or xenia? I have enough of both.

2. dzhuo

dzhuo Guest

Dyngoe,
    just bring whatever zoas frag you have, i am not very picky :) but avoid the shrooms and xenia, i am scare of them :) here is my contact info:

cell: 415 672 2069
    address: 2639 Newhall street, SF, ca 94124

feel free to give me a call! otherwise, i will be waiting for you between 7 to 7:30 tonight. see ya!

3. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Will do. Shrooms and xenia = No, Zoos = Yes. I'll call you when I hit the bridge.

4. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Hey DZ,

My wife wants to go out to dinner tonight and is giving me a little (a lot) of grief about driving to SF for coral. Can we meet tomorrow before I head to the BAR meeting?

5. dzhuo

dzhuo Guest

i need to head out around 12pm tomorrow. can you come in around 11am? i already put the frags in my HOB fuge. i also have a frag of Fire and Ice.

6. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Thanks DZ,

I have a 4 month old so, so I will be awake at 6:30. Anytime after that will work. I'll bring you a few different zoos. Do you want the gorgonian frag? Or, do you want a piece of green slimer acro?

7. dzhuo

dzhuo Guest

Dyngoe,
    don't worry about the gorgonian or green slimer acro, just bring some zoas as long as they are not brown lol :) so can you make it 11am then?

8. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Definitely be there by 11. Probably just a little earlier so I can make it back in time to hit the LFS before the BAR meeting.

9. dzhuo

dzhuo Guest

ok. give me a call 30 minutes before you will be here.

10. dzhuo

dzhuo Guest

Dyngoe,
    i was nice meeting you today. i hope you like the frags. when i have the green ones grow out a little, i will give you a frag as well.

11. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Hey DZ,

Nice meeting you and your parents. Thank you for welcoming me into your home. As soon as I have those orange Bam-bams off the rock I'll send you a piece. From the response I got today it sounds like I will need a few pieces for others as well. You're first. ;)

12. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

2nd Gen available next week! Woo Hoo, I'm starting to give out 2nd Gens! I just put them on a rock and with V-Day and my boy's BDay this weekend I'll have them available next week. 3 polyps, pretty nice red color.