AWEdesertfoxoxyphoratopdownsmall.jpg

Tyreepurpleunknowntopdownsmall.jpg

miamihurricainetopdownsmall.jpg

emeralmummyeyetopdownsmall.jpg

orangerainbowacantopdown2small.jpg

redcyphastreasmall.jpg

redrainbowacantopdownsmall.jpg

sunsetmontitopdownsmall.jpg

Well, people here wouldn't like me if I said hahaha. Lets just say I was in the area getting dim sum, I saw it and had to pick it up. I don't normally ever get anything from this place, its normally a stop just to look. But when I saw this I had to make an exception, I know most of you guys would have too right?

[quote author=iani link=topic=3631.msg43461#msg43461 date=1210993425]
Thanks, its probably 6+ inches if I had to guess.
[/quote]
Big enough to frag ;D :D

That monti danae looks like the one I recently picked up :-D

I think you need a few higher resolution pics of your top down shots so that we can properly shop at your frag store.

LOL, hahaha Tony. Almost nothing is for sale, I'm a hoarder. I recently told someone who wanted to buy an acan from me, that I wasn't going to tell him a price b/c I didn't want to sell it. He can offer me something and if it was good I might sell it but probably won't. lol

everything has a price. Even if it includes a baseball bat to the shins as sales tax!!!

coral tanks...it is like FW collectoritus all over again. I thought I shook that plague.

Tell me about it, collectoritus. I have a bad case of it now. At least when it was freshwater I could actually try just about every plant. haha. No way to get everything with coral.

it was also cheap to try everything. The most expensive plant..like some rare german hybrid sword, is still about $50 including overnight shipping lol.

I bought a Cryptocoryne cordata "rosanervig" for 90 plus shipping from singapore. lol But I spread that plant out like no other. I think I gave a friend over a dozen of them when I broke down my tank.

Back