High Tide Aquatics

Free 120 Tank with 43" Stand

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm not a supporting member so I can't place it in the buy/sell forum...

I had my third tragic event in the last 18 months and I'm done reefing for now... It is a 120 gallon (48x24x24) Glasscages tank that sits on a stand made by them that is 43" tall with canopy. I bought the set up in 2008.

If you haul it away, she's yours. You can also have the 40 gallon sump tank.... I'm in the 94124 area.

I also have 150lbs of live rock that can go with it as well as a full Apex set up that I've been working at for the last 4 years. I plan to sell that set up for money (I have more invested in it than the lady knows), but if you take the tank, we can talk about making a good deal... There are also LED lights, pumps, and a Bubble Magus protein skimmer we can talk about.

I'm super sad about this, but I've made the decision. I am just not in a position to sink any more money in it right now and I don't have a place to store it for future use.

Sucks, but there it is... My father started this tank in 1989. It has survived 4 moves, including a move from NYC to SF..... :(

Attachments

• IMG_3781.jpg
    IMG_3781.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 228
Sorry to hear. This hobby can be tough but I hope you’d consider something maybe smaller and more manageable.

I’ll send you a PM about the apex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I sent a reply. It hasn't been a manageable issue, just a disappointment factor and sadly cost factor... I recently went away for 12 days and the power went out ~15 minutes after I left and never came back on for the tank. I just spent months rebuilding after a heater malfunction cooked the tank....

Back