got ethical husbandry?

Free expired Zeobac and ZeoStart2

I ordered some zeobac and it was expired, the company I ordered from was nice enough to replace the bottle with a new one and I did not need to send the original back. So I used it until the new bottle showed up and now have two.

I ordered ZeoStart2 and then ZeoStart3 came out, so I "upgraded" and have an extra bottle Zeostart2.

If anyone wants the old slightly used zeobac and zeostart2 let me know and I will bring them to the meeting on Saturday. They have been refrigerated and I bet the zeobac is still good even if its expired and the zeostart2 is still good for sure. Both are more then half full. I even have some insulin syringes used to dose the zeostart.

For anyone not into zeovit, zeobac and zeostart are two of the basic four. The other being zeofood and the zeolite rocks. Zeostart is a carbon food source for bacteria, just like vodka dosing. Zeobac is the bacteria culture that eats nitrate and phosphate. I figure this would be a good way for someone to try the zeovit system without spending any money. Only condition is that whoever takes it really gives it a good try and reports their results.

I'm not going to use it in a traditional Zeo fashion ;)

I've done my reading on Zeo and like the concept, but lack the ability to execute do to my off and on schedule.

Back