Kessil

Free kenyan tree coral frags

gmdcdvm

Supporting Member
Well,
Once again it is time to do a little deforestation. My kenyan tree coral likes to break off pieces which show up randomly around the tank, and to keep it from taking over I pull these off the rocks or sand. If anyone wants these they are between 1/2 an inch to 3 inches when expanded. Typically greyish color tree coral.
Gerry

Well,
Once again it is time to do a little deforestation. My kenyan tree coral likes to break off pieces which show up randomly around the tank, and to keep it from taking over I pull these off the rocks or sand. If anyone wants these they are between 1/2 an inch to 3 inches when expanded. Typically greyish color tree coral.
Gerry
Bring to frag swap Saturday (tomorrow)

I have no kenyan tree and think it has a cool looking growth habit. Would love to have a frag for students to compare to nephthea and a leather tree we have. Hopefully we will set up a small soft coral tank in August. I’m in Pleasant Hill, so could meet up easily.

I have no kenyan tree and think it has a cool looking growth habit. Would love to have a frag for students to compare to nephthea and a leather tree we have. Hopefully we will set up a small soft coral tank in August. I’m in Pleasant Hill, so could meet up easily.
Hey Mola mola. Sent you a pm.
gerry

Back