Cali Kid Corals

Free Peppermint shrimp

Hello reefers, I have a peppermint shrimp up for grabs. Used him to removed a few aptasia in my tank and he’s finished with them. No need or want for him so first come first serve!

btw I still need to catch him shouldn’t be too hard with a trap.

Hello reefers, I have a peppermint shrimp up for grabs. Used him to removed a few aptasia in my tank and he’s finished with them. No need or want for him so first come first serve!

btw I still need to catch him shouldn’t be too hard with a trap.

Good luck catching it. I had two and I had to almost pull all the from my biocube

With shrimp you want to put the net behind them and then spook them and they will react by jolting backwards, right into your net.

But it’s really easy to say that, not so easy to pull it off. James from Neptune taught me that while getting me a cleaner shrimp
Thank you I’ll try that out

I was able to catch mine at night pretty easy. Of course still easier said then done but I noticed when I’d hit the tank with a light every night the peppermint would be out in the open and would take him a second to move, so I’d just walk up to the tank with net in hand if he was ever in a good spot to net.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to catch mine at night pretty easy. Of course still easier said then done but I noticed when I’d hit the tank with a light every night the peppermint would be out in the open and would take him a second to move, so I’d just walk up to the tank with net in hand if he was ever in a good spot to net.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I’ll try that out because the bottle truck is good for fish hahah

Back