Kessil

Free Stuff for you....giddyup!

Radiolunatic said:
Matt,
I will take the PS2 for my son if still available. I might go for the cheap DVD player too.
I can pick up tomorrow (Friday, Nov 6). LMK.

Matt if you bring all the aquarium stuff into work tomorrow I can get your helper to bring it home for me :D

sfsuphysics said:
John: Hopefully you were standing on a board or something when you did that :D never built one myself, however I've seen first hand someone who touched one and see their arm jerk back so fast it'd make a pro boxer go DAYAMN that was fast!

Tony: Ha! On said lathe (which got this whole thing started) I did have the chuck key in when I flipped it on... granted it doesn't move as fast as a drill (it's got a transmission! :D), but man that key flew off and I was lucky I didn't get bonked in the head

The trick with the Van de Graff is to put your hand on it before you turn it on. That way the static charge builds slowly and directly to your body without the lightening crack that occurs if you wait a few second and let it build a charge. It's fun to begin to move your hand back and let a small amount of arcing occur. The further away you move your hand the more the charge and violent the discharge.

It was our manual lathe guys and Bridgeport mill operators that could help me make cool things for my cars! They were mostly German tool and die maker types.

I am SO off topic! :exmark: I'll quit while I'm ahead.

sfsuphysics said:
Radiolunatic said:
Matt,
I will take the PS2 for my son if still available. I might go for the cheap DVD player too.

Matt if you bring all the aquarium stuff into work tomorrow I can get your helper to bring it home for me :D

Giddyup! You got yourself a deal cowboy.

Radiolunatic said:
Matt,

Mr. Lunatic,

That will be great. Sometime in the evening work for you? I get off work at 5 PM.

PS If you are actually a lunatic the deal is canceled.

Matt,

Sorry, I did not realized that you reply. I will PM you and let's work a time for next week.

Roy

PS: Yes ... I am radio lunatic (ham radio operator), reef lunatic and star wars lunatic .... :)

Matt_Wandell said:
Radiolunatic said:
Matt,

Mr. Lunatic,

That will be great. Sometime in the evening work for you? I get off work at 5 PM.

PS If you are actually a lunatic the deal is canceled.

Adolfo, plan on going to a BAR meeting any time soon? I got the pH monitor (it's not a controller), and its yours if you want it.

Also up for grabs is a Sunpaq Retrofit Driver model #1552. It fires 1-96w PC bulb, with a square pin adapter (although it should be easy enough to retro in a straight pin if you want it).

Matt,

Just realized that I could not PM you. What is the best way to reach you and set up the pick up date? Obviously no rush from me, but you might want them out ASAP. Let me know.

Radiolunatic said:
Matt,

Just realized that I could not PM you. What is the best way to reach you and set up the pick up date? Obviously no rush from me, but you might want them out ASAP. Let me know.
Forget it ... I saw the phone number listed in your first post. I will call you then.

Back