Jestersix

Freeg 75G Tank and Stand and Equipement.

Marlinnhag

Supporting Member
Hello!

I am upgrading and as much as I would love to keep this tank I just dont have a place for it. Its a 75G prob about 15 years old or so. I ran it as a FOWLR for most of its life and just recently changed to a reef (9 months or so) I am upgrading to a new tank and will gladly give this to anyone who wants it. It would come with Aquamaxx HOB skimmer and a Fluval G3 canister filter and some cheap no name LED lights.

The stand could use a little TLC (doors need to be re drilled.) but its solid other than that.

The tank is in Petaluma. I expect my new tank to arrive and be up and running in the next couple of weeks. Ill move this to the garage till someone gets it.

Attachments

• tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 178
The tank is 48" long. 21" tall and 18" depth.

The stand is 50" long. 27" tall and 20" depth.

The lights and power heads are all current marine stuff with the controllers...etc if you want them.

Hello! We were in communication about a while ago about you donating your old 75 gallon to my classroom, and I just wanted to follow up and check on the status of your tank transfer! Let me know at your convenience, thanks again for your time!

Back