Cali Kid Corals

Getting out of hobby

Hi everyone, the time has come for me to throw in the towel from the hobby. Plans for the family and trying to start a new business is taking up most of my time and I barely get to keep up tank maintenance these days. I will post up live stock first, hopefully by this weekend. When all livestock is gone then I will post up equipment. Keep an eye out. Oh and all DBTC i received will also be going back to the club, Hopefully this is just a temporary break for me.

That Suck Mel! Good luck with your new venture! When you come back hit me up for some frags :)---> most likely less than a year ;)

Another break Rommel? Sorry to see you go braddah! Just do what I did. Get rid of your corals and go FOWLR with some softies. :) Good luck with your new business.

Thanks Guys, For sure I'll be back.....Next time around I'll have a custom leemar. ;)

Maybe I posted tooooo early but I wont be breaking down the tank till about early january or Feb.......Depending on the news im expecting to hear. (fingers crossed)

For those that PM'd me....please be patient, I will contact you guys soon! I dont get to go on the forums often these days so bare with me.

Back