Reef nutrition

Gimmito's 450 gal L-shaped tank

jellygeee said:
That's a lot of shrimp :bigsmile:

One of the coolest displays I ever saw was when Ocean Treasures had a bullet tank w/tonga branch and what looked like 100+ shrimp in there.

Anybody remember that tank ?

gimmito said:
melly mel said:
That fuge is sweet!

Thanks Rommel...how's that tank of yours doing ?

Jim, got all my livestock transferred over. Some SPS not looking so hot right now, the LB reflector is so much brighter I think I shocked some corals. I have some screen over the tank right now. I hope the colors come back. other than that, it ok....lost 2 fishes. :(

Jim, here is a picture of the regulator, I pm'ed you about. Full stainless steel body matheson regulator.

IMAG0196-1.jpg

You really need one of these, haha.

I can confirm that he has some life in the main display tank....they were there for the tank tour. Crabs, shrimps, and snails : )

50eec57d.jpg

511e4474.jpg

I officially have a fish in the beast (thanks iCon). So, after 1352 posts and 136 pages, I officially turn over the "World's Longest Build Thread" to Robin or (whenever) Mario set's up Bryans old tank. :D

Oh Jim, you used the"D" word in an incomplete fashion ... I think you still have the honors! Besides, until the presence of a fish is verified by an independent 3rd party, we all know what Photoshop and some creative cropping can do!

fingerwrinkles said:
Oh Jim, you used the"D" word in an incomplete fashion ... I think you still have the honors! Besides, until the presence of a fish is verified by an independent 3rd party, we all know what Photoshop and some creative cropping can do!

LMAO...Touché !

Back