Kessil

Glass shells?

Me too. But I wanted someone else to admit it first! :D

That show and 'Tanked' are such crap but sometimes have an interesting 30 seconds or so. Makes me really appreciate my DVR! The glass shells segment was the good part.

The same reason people watch shows like "Real Housewives of..." or any of those other contrived "reality" shows, you watch for the train wreck appeal. I love watching tanked, not for the goofy or obviously faked "disasters" that occur, not for their tank building expertise, but for all the dumb stuff they do that isn't pre-written slapstick. I just have a hoot when they pick fish out "Oh this tank is a volcano theme, so we'll choose some flame angelfish because fire is related to volcanoes, and then we pick some blue devil damsel fish because hot magma, hell, devil, yup all related!"

Sorry to have derailed the thread. The glass shells are pretty rad. First thought was they would look nice when covered in coraline.

Looks like they range from $15.00 to $150.00. I think I will stick to the norm :D

Sorry to have derailed the thread. The glass shells are pretty rad. First thought was they would look nice when covered in coraline.

Looks like they range from $15.00 to $150.00. I think I will stick to the norm :D
All good! Nice to know I'm not the only one watching these shows. It's entertaining. haha

To bad they don't make smaller shells. Would be kinda cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Back