got ethical husbandry?

Gold lined rabbit fish needs home ASAP

Krustykrab

Supporting Member
My captive bred gold lined rabbit fish which is about 6 or 7 inches long is available if anyone responds next few hours. He just jumped out of my tank and I have him in a bucket; he is getting a bit large for my 100 gal display tank. In a few hours I will put him back in my tank. Very peaceful fish, does not bother coral, not a speck of algae in my tank. First crack will go to Alexx in SF. He wanted him a few months ago but I could not catch the fish, and I have lost his contact info. (If any body knows how to reach him please let him know about this). I did message him, but figure the fish needs to go back in the tank soon.

Burlingame. He is in a black bucket so can’t take a picture of him anyway but here is a generic picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0368.png
    IMG_0368.png
    915.2 KB · Views: 71
Anybody else that wants to have a big rabbit fish? Is too big for my system. My tank I think is to cramped for him with all the frag racks hanging around. I live close to SF State. You need to have at least 150 gallon tank I think. I’ll try to catch him and you can come and pick him up.

Back