High Tide Aquatics

Grapefruit Sized Colony of Green/White Birdsnest

Hi there. My Green Birdsnest (it actually looks white ) has gotten way to big for my tank,. I'm doing some spring cleaning and decided I need to get this beauty out of here in order to make room for my Red Planet Acro. This is a very nice and BIG piece your getting. I want it out of here ASAP so the most important rule is the one listed as #5 below.

1. Must have an established tank (6 months or older) with Metal Halide lighting.
2. Must have a good track record with SPS
3. Have to give 2 frags (good sized ones!) into the DBTC before selling or trading this coral.
4. If I lose my mother colony you have to put me on the top of the list for a frag
5. The person who can get to my place here in San Francisco the quickest gets the frag (just state post when you could come over wins)

Take care,
Patrick

That's right. It's a great looking coral. I'm keeping a large frag of it myself so that in 6 months I can give another Grapefruit-sized frag away.

I would love a frag... I just can't make to SF this week. Will you be attending the BAR meeting this coming weekend? If so, I'll take a frag.

patrickb said:
i just donated to the Steinhardt. Sorry scuba 71--I had to get it out ASAP since I'm putting an anemone where it used to be.

No worries. I would have done the same thing. Actually, I am planning to do just that this weekend with a few corals.

Back