Green Polyp Toadstool

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by bee505, Mar 23, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. bee505

bee505 Supporting Member

One Green Polyp Toadstool frag. First person to respond that can pick up in SF. Fast Grower.

Rule:
    Must put 2 frags back into DBTC before trading or selling.

[​IMG]

2. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I want the tiny one on the right, can you cut it off for me :D

3. I wish I could pick up in SF, but my car died, I love toadstool though.

robert - eastbayreefer2010

4. bee505

bee505 Supporting Member

Hey Tim- Are you interested on the entire plug? Please PM me for my address if you are interested.

5. Orion

Orion Guest

Tim if you get the whole plug and do not want the bigger head I could take it and give it a good home :)

6. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I have two frags ready to give out! One good sized one on a disk, and a small one on a plug. I'll take some pictures tomorrow when the lights come on.

7. Sfork

Sfork Guest

with flash,
    [​IMG]

Without.
    [​IMG]

8. Sfork

Sfork Guest

Bump. Still have both, I'll just put them into the swap if no one wants them. Oh yeah, you can pick up at the swap :).

Rules are must put 2 back into DBTC before selling or trading.

9. Sfork

Sfork Guest

No one ever accepted these so this is my last offer ( taking up space on my small frag rack :p) I have one unmounted 1 week old frag I pulled it off a rock when I upgraded tanks.

Baymac

10. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

Tim: Where are you located?

11. Sfork

Sfork Guest

Oakland

12. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I fragged the frag into 3 smaller pieces. Once they heal they'll be my last offering because no one ever got the last 3 offers I made.

13. Orion

Orion Guest

Hi Tim I would take all of them if no one wants it

14. Newby here, I would like to try these for my first DBTC... Available for this friday?

15. Nice meeting you Tim! Thanks for coming by!

16. Toadstool is huge! I can frag some if anyone wants. Thanks again Tim for this dbtc!

17. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

Old thread, but if anyone has a frag of this or something similar I'd love to try and grow it out.

18. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I can cut you one. Pm me

19. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

I don't have this exact toadstool but I have two different toadstools that are quite similar to this one. One is a healed plug from last BAP and the other is one I fragged myself.

20. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

Thanks for the frags mike! Toadstool has opened nicely and the ric and red mushroom are looking great.

Looking forward to growing these out and passing them along