Reef nutrition

green star polyps & green stripped mushrooms

i have multiple frags, some small, and some large of GSP $5 a frag O.B.O

also have a rock with 4 green stripped mushrooms that were fragged about 3 weeks ago so the arnt completly round yet, more like half circles. asking 15$ O.B.O

im located in Alamo, CA if anyone is interested.
i have bags and ruberbands as well

let me know what you guys think.

Reefkid, if you would like to post this in the buy, sell, trade forum you will have to join the club. You can do that here. http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15

On a discussion note, I do not think you would successfully sell these coral types on our forum as they are freely given between members.

Have you started a tank journal? It is a great way for everyone to interact with you as your system grows out.

ok sry guys ive been doing this on my phone for the last couple months. still a little confused on how to navigate the site. any where i can get any questions about the forum answered. i would like to hear about that journal to

To start a 'tank journal' go the the forum of the same name. Select new topic and create a first entry about your tank. You can update it as much as you like and people on the forums will add posts as well. Much luck.

I have never navigated the site by phone so not sure what you are seeing and missing due to the screen size.

I tried looking some stuff up on here on someone's iphone, it was really confusing because everything came up slowly and was zoomed in really close.

Back