Green tip Purple BTA

Discussion in 'DBTC - Other' started by decadrum, Aug 20, 2013.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. decadrum

decadrum Guest

My BTA split a couple of weeks ago and one of them needs a new home. Anyone interesteed?

[​IMG]

2. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

nice! If I didn't just buy one this past weekend I would have given it a shot.

3. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

I am interested. Is this the strain from Dolphin Pet Village? Where are you located?
    Thanks

4. decadrum

decadrum Guest

yes it is. I gave an earlier split to Neptune a few months ago. I am in San Jose near SJCC. PM me for the address.

5. Eight

Eight Guest

6. decadrum

decadrum Guest

I pick this up from Dolphin maybe a year ago

7. Eight

Eight Guest

Awesome, glad to see that they're still around. I'd love to put my name in if it ever comes up again!

8. decadrum

decadrum Guest

you are number 2 on the list

9. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

Jason: You can have it (assuming if I am number one on the list). I live in South SF, so it will be a commute for me to pick this up (not sure if I can do it this weekend).

10. Eight

Eight Guest

Are you sure jellygeee? I absolutely don't want to step on you and I'm not in a rush, perfectly happy to wait for a future one.

11. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

Jason: Yes, I am sure. Plus, I don't think I can pick it up anytime soon. Just keep me in mind when in splits in the future.
    Rudy =)

denzil likes this.
  12. Eight

Eight Guest

Thanks Rudy! You'll be first in line when this splits! Decadrum, I'll send you a PM to coordinate.

13. decadrum

decadrum Guest

good to meet you Jason. thanks for giving it a good home.

14. Eight

Eight Guest

15. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

Nice. It's looking good, Jason.

16. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Wow that has a very vibrant color, starts to make my two dozen or so rose bubble tips look quite drab :D

denzil likes this.
  17. Eight

Eight Guest

24 roses? That's quite a few in one tank Mike!

I'm not sure yet, but I think the anemone might be splitting already. Kinda looked like it might split last night, will check again today after work. (Pretty common with stressed out Anemones I've found.) If it splits jellygeee, you're welcome to the clone. :)

18. decadrum

decadrum Guest

when this split the last time it looked like a partial split for about 2 weeks with separate oral discs and a connected pedal disc. then one day is was suddenly two separate anemones.

19. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

Mike: Any pics of the 24 rose in the tank? I can only imagine it to be like the one in this pic:
    [​IMG]

denzil likes this.
  20. Eight

Eight Guest

Love that picture. Clown heaven.