Reef nutrition

GROW-OUT CONTEST: Tangerine Dreams Chalice - Registration/FUNDRAISER

Yeah there are more people than there are frags.

:) everyone relax. There will be more contests.

Next time I will have to post a youtube video of the random drawing.

Last edited:
Yeah there are more people than there are frags.

:) everyone relax. There will be more contests.

Next time I will have to post a youtube video of the random drawing.

No need to youtube it. Just list them after you do the drawing. :) Make it more transparent :).

@Coral reefer and @willliam sorry but we've been waiting for you to reply and you have not. You should be receiving e-mails to let you know when someone sends you a private message.

So I'm opening this up to two more people.

image.jpg

@Klems
@<3-2-reef

Sending you a message. Please respond if you are still interested by the end of today. We're trying to get these frags out since there are other people who are also interested.

Last edited:
I saw like 2 dozen messages but none of them about me picking up a frag, must've missed that in the crowd
Maybe in the future we can coordinate these events w a meeting to make for easier distribution.

Last edited:
@Coral reefer and @willliam sorry but we've been waiting for you to reply and you have not. You should be receiving e-mails to let you know when someone sends you a private message.

So I'm opening this up to two more people.

View attachment 4158

@Klems
@<3-2-reef

Sending you a message. Please respond if you are still interested by the end of today. We're trying to get these frags out since there are other people who are also interested.
Do I get my $15 back at least?

You sent 15$? You didn't mention that or reply to the message.

Getting your 15$ back is easy. Just send a PM to mike the treasurer.

Sorry about the mishap.

Back