got ethical husbandry?

Guess who's a big liar?!?!

Looks like I wont be taking a break from the hobby after all! Wife talked me into keeping the tank going. My projects arent really affecting my time with the tank (at the moment) so its all good! Really my main reason for thinking i needed to take a break was some health issues I been having. I've had some recurring stomach pains where i couldnt even stand or sit up and in december, got admitted to E.R. blah blah blah, im here still kicking feeling better than ever. For those that PM'd about frags, I still got em. Tank suffered a little while I was bed ridden but its making a comeback. Pieces that got the worst of it were my chalices. :(( I have a couple left that looks like its making a comeback and my SPS are getting there colors back. Hoping they make a full recovery. I love my wife.....because she agrees that maybe having a tank to stare at will ease a crying BABY! Yes we are expecting one sometime in August! We're so excited! Well, time to pay my club renewal! :D

Thanks guys, she's a keeper alright! All the times I've decided to take a "break" from the hobby, I just cant get myself to do it and end up staying. Sure sign this hobby is here to stay for me. :)

Back