Cali Kid Corals

H&S Calc Reactor Parts

Hello- Does anyone know the dimensions of the plastic ( tubing size/ OD diameter?) tube and valve switch piece connected to the of the H&S canister where the effluent comes out? Also, is this something that can be replaced DIY or know where I can purchase replacement parts for this? Have a steady drip leak and also wondering if the drip is safe from the CO2 gases. Thank you.

Contact Fins Reef... they are the US Distributor and can help you with what you need. Brian is super helpful.

www.finsreef.com ----- sales AT finsreef.com

Thanks Gresham!! I tried calling their 800 number and left a message. Easier to contact them thru email? Also, do you know if I can continue to run the reactor with the drip leak or should I shut off for now? Thanks.

Since they are on the East Coast I suspect they are closed now. Brian is a friend of mine, I normally get him on the phone. He's good about getting back via email as well though :) Since Fins Reef is a LFS, they're open on the weekends :)

Which model do you have? I need to look at a picture of it :)

without seeing it...
If it's coming out where the efluant leaves I suspect your fine on the CO2 issue. keep an eye on your tanks PH though.

Cool....I'll try him over the weekend if I don't hear anything back. I have the H&S 110 model. Can't make out exactly where drip is on the effluent tube attachment but drops accumulating on the top fastener and dropping on top of the canister. Lucky it's an in sump reactor. Thanks for the tip on checking the PH.

Back