Our mission

have a few fish need a home *Free*

Im trying to downsize on my bio load. I had someone that i thought was going to take them and he has flaked now for 3 weeks. So here they are up for you guys. Free you pickup.1

1 Blue with yellow tail damsel. About 1in
1 Glod Spot Rabbit Fish 3-4in
1 Kole Tang 2-3in
1 Lion FIsh 1.5-2.5in
2 Brittle stars Big legs are probally 4-5in
All located in santa cruz.

all the fish except the rabbgit i think will be easy to catch. If you come in the evening i can kill the lights and get the rabbit i think. I have bags and everything. Come get 'em.

Email: MrManz1691@gmail.com
Phone: 831-334-9666

I'm actually 1 hr and 10 minutes from there too :) I'll let you know if I can swing a trip down that way this weekend. If not, maybe Max would give you some store credit for them?

Sorry man, damsel I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, already have a rabbit fish in the tank, and two tangs, plus I'm at my stocking limit of one fish per 25 gallons :D Oh and I wouldn't put a Lion Fish in my tank, I'm bad enough getting poked by those hard tube snails. Plus driving to Santa Cruz makes free fish a bit expensive ;)

hey there sorry for the slow responses. Been really busy with work. Yes i have them all and they still need a good home.
Greshamn the Rabbit is all you.

Ill let you know if im able to come over the hill. I dont see it happening naytime soon though. Work and the side projects have me really bogged down.

Back