Jestersix

Hello from San Jose!

dangalang

Supporting Member
Hello!

My name is Tim, I live in San Jose, and I am just getting into the hobby of reefing.

While visiting local aquariums for freshwater stuff, I always got mesmerized by the stores that had saltwater stuff, especially the corals.

I don’t have a saltwater aquarium yet, but I plan on getting the Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 15 Gallon AIO Cube and starting with soft corals and maybe a fish or two, corals for sure.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and absorbing all the information that is available here.

Welcome to the club!

You just missed the last frag swap, but I'd highly recommend checking out the upcoming dry goods swap at CaliKid in Concord on October 8th, and keeping an eye out for the next frag swap we do. People are always happy to give frags for your entry, and - even if you don't want to do that - members are free to swap starting in the third round without coral entries.

Nice to have you, and looking forward to seeing what you put together! :)

Welcome to the club! I just recently joined up as well.
PM me and let me know once you're tank is ready for some coral. I offer newly joined into the hobby who become supporting members a beginner soft coral frag pack after having a quick chat about your tank and plans. (Located in Castro Valley)
What a great way to welcome newbies! When I get to the point of having extras and a dedicated space for frags, I'd like to do something similar to help spread the love. Thanks for the inspiration Arvin.

Back