Cali Kid Corals

Hello from the East Bay with my RSM 130D

Hi all. I am trying to meet some local reefers. I have been active on a forum that has lot Red Sea MAX owners, but it is very global, so I am hoping to make some local contacts.

Here's a video of my tank: Raymo's RSM 130D

I am interested in finding a good home for my plate coral as it is getting too big. Is there a place to post that kind of thing on this site?

I setup my 34 gallon Red Sea MAX at the beginning of Feb, so it has been going for almost 4 months. I used about 40 lbs of fairly well cured LiveRock. 40 lbs of CaribSea Ocean Direct LiveSand, SeaChem Stability, and a dead shrimp, so the tank cycled very quickly. I have the following:

RSM 130D: 40# Live Sand, 35# Live Fiji Rock, inTank Media Basket, Tunze 9002 Skimmer, Jager 150W Heater.
As of 5/20/2010:
CUC Team: 2 Astrea Snails, 4 Turbo Snails, 3 Nassarius Snails, 1 Scarlet Hermit, 2 Electric Blue Hermits, 1 Emerald Crab, 1 Peppermint Shrimp
Corals (my guesses)
: Yellow Colony Polyp (Parazoanthus sp.), Green Colony Polyp (Zoanthus sp.), Kenya Tree (Capnella sp.), Long Tentacle Plate Coral (Heliofungia actiniformis), Torch Coral (Euphyllia glabrescens)
Fish
: 2 Captive Bread Clown Fish (Amphiprion Ocellaris), 1 Firefish (Nemateleotris magnifica), 1 Hi Fin Red Banded Goby (Stonogobiops nematodes)

sounds good....

if you havent heard the speach let me be the first to say if you join BAR for 20$ i guarantee its the best 20$ you'll ever spend....

Welcome. For the plate you could donate to Steinhart and there is a thread here for arranging those donations. I am sure you will find a good trade here for it too if that is what you are looking for. It looks great, but my tank is not much larger if any.

Once you join BAR you can use the buy, sell, trade forum.

Back