got ethical husbandry?

Help finding correct Aquarium frame

nlopedota

Under the Sea Aquatics
LFS Owner
So I need to purchase a 24”.48” stand. The stand must have legs not walls as support. I thought to buy the stainless steel stand after a bit of research I don’t want to deal with any rust so I don’t think this stand will work, but the price is right. I would happily paint the stand. But anything more than that like powder coating I just don’t think would be cost-effective and I could probably just find something that would work. So if you guys have any suggestions or a link to a stand, that would be great I’m going to post a photo of what I was thinking of purchasing, and the location of where I need it.

Attachments

• IMG_5789.jpeg
    IMG_5789.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5791.png
    IMG_5791.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 109
Generally, the metal stands are made out of extruded aluminum or steel that has been welded and painted. Stainless steel is harder to weld, and costs a lot more than standard steel. The paint prevents rust from forming and is pretty effective.

There’s numerous companies out there that make fish tank stand’s those dimensions $500-800 really depends on ur budget. But I’d tag onto your existing cabinet and sink design adding a matching 24 deep base kitchen cabinet matching doors topped with a stone slab. Depending on the kitchen base may need to add additional supports but their normally built pretty strong.

There’s numerous companies out there that make fish tank stand’s those dimensions $500-800 really depends on ur budget. But I’d tag onto your existing cabinet and sink design adding a matching 24 deep base kitchen cabinet matching doors topped with a stone slab. Depending on the kitchen base may need to add additional supports but their normally built pretty strong.
I like this idea I think I’m going to go with this.

IMG_5820.png
stoked I picked this up pre built I think it will work well. Think I should paint the wood with the same anti bacterial white paint on the walls?

2x4 is on 1.5” tho
If tank is glass you really want the whole outside rim supported
Taken into consideration. I will adjust accordingly. Tank is acrylic. I have a bunch of 1.5” L bracket laying around maybe a painted one on each end of the wood table top.

Back