Jestersix

Help me win a Kessil A350....

Kmooresf

Supporting Member
Hi all.

I entered a pic of my tank in the Kessil Facebook photo contest and was selected as one of the final 3. They are going to pick a winner on March 6th who will get an A350.

I am honored to have been selected, and kind of bummed because my pic is not very good. My lights are hung pretty sloppy because it is temporary, so I don't make the Kessils look too good. :( But they are great lights, and they make my tank look amazing. I support the cause regaurdless, and you don't have to vote for me. If your interested, here is the link and you can see the other tanks involved and vote for them if you like (I'm not keeping track). Thanks much......Happy Friday,

Kris. Oh, and YES.......I already have 6 of the damn things, so not sure what I would do if I won. LOL! But it would still be awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.584806411532253.1073741825.118890991457133&type=1

LOL! Thanks everyone. Appreciate it. Not sure why some folks have to hate..........I don't know of a lot of companies giving away stuff for free......especially of this quality. Seems people would just be greatful. Asking too much I suppose. No worries.

Thanks for taking the time to vote, very cool. I'll let ya know how it turns out. ;) Woot!

I'd been FB free for two years. Now you sucked me back in!

After those comments, I'd have voted for you even if your tank wasn't the nicest. It was extra easy because you have the nicest tank there by far.

At least I think I voted for you! :(.

Did I mention my dislike of FB? :)

I couldn't find a 'vote' button but I did 'like' it. Does that count?

Come on BAR folks. Kris is falling behind these other OK but not great tanks.

VOTE!

aqua-nut said:
I'd been FB free for two years. Now you sucked me back in!

After those comments, I'd have voted for you even if your tank wasn't the nicest. It was extra easy because you have the nicest tank there by far.

At least I think I voted for you! :(.

Did I mention my dislike of FB? :)

I couldn't find a 'vote' button but I did 'like' it. Does that count?

Come on BAR folks. Kris is falling behind these other OK but not great tanks.

VOTE!

Thanks John! Sorry to have sucked you back in bud. A "like" is a vote, but at this point I'm not to concerned about votes. One of the three is more than double what I have. It's just fun to get to show the tank to people that would otherwise not see it. Thankfully Kessil has requested other pics and video, so I am hopeful they will post some better pics. LOL! I don't deserve to win a "photo contest" with that pic. LOL!

Back