Reef nutrition

HELP!!! Volunteers needed CFM 05/06 ( 1 hour time slots and free entry)

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
The Silicon Valley Coral Farmers Market will be held may 6th. Once again we will be selling discounted tickets for our supporting members but more importantly I'm asking for volunteers to sit at our booth.

The discounted tickets will be only for the regular day and not the vip night.

I'll set up time slots on this post soon. I'd love to see some people sign up.

Last edited:
I can help set-up since I have to bring the BAR apparel stuff anyways and set that up.

BAR t-shirts and hoodies will be for sale at the BAR booth table. First come, first serve. Only a few of each size are available (S-XXL).
BAR_Premium_tshirts.png
BAR_PremiumtShirtsback.png

BAR_Pullover_Hoodie.png
BAR_Pullover_Hoodie_back.png

May have a fly trip that weekend but if not I’ll be a closer as usual.. Will know in a week and confirm if shifts are still available. Last weeks trip with my brother was amazing all rainbows released

Attachments

• IMG_8499.jpeg
    IMG_8499.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_8492.jpeg
    IMG_8492.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2192.jpeg
    IMG_2192.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_8484.jpeg
    IMG_8484.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_8502.jpeg
    IMG_8502.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2643.jpeg
    IMG_2643.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 85
Have we ever explored setting up a nano frag tank at the show to draw people over? Not to sell anything, but to basically tell people that all these corals would be available to them for free with DBTC when they're a Supporting member. Might be more work than it's worth, but could be worth a try sometime.

Have we ever explored setting up a nano frag tank at the show to draw people over? Not to sell anything, but to basically tell people that all these corals would be available to them for free with DBTC when they're a Supporting member. Might be more work than it's worth, but could be worth a try sometime.
You want to spearhead that?

Hit up the DBTC top collectors for a one stop shop if you manage to set up a tank. Make it easier than trying to grab example DBTC frags from a bunch of different places.

IMG_1494.png

Reactions: JVU
Yeah let me explore the feasibility, and then start to make plans for the next CFM.

Sweet, nice idea!
That’s a good idea! And also a fair amount of work. Thanks for volunteering to at least look into it.

Back