High Tide Aquatics

Houser Acro

Got this Acro from Houser a few months ago and it's grown quite nicely as you can see by the frag on the right side, which you can see 4 branches of. It had 6+ and I cut 2 of them off to make a frag shown on the left for DBTC. I'm not good with colors other than I'd say the tips are a blue color but you be the judge- it's a nice branching acro. Pickup at Dec. 11 meeting and pick a # 1-20. (dave- if you chime in on the actual name I'll edit title).

I "believe" it's a Valida. I get blue/violet tips, green polyps, purplish body. Funny I was thinking of doing some chopping as well on this one as I have ample branches! You beat me to it!!! You have a slightly different growth form than me. Yours appears more dense FWIW

I was thinking this was the other piece I gave you! This was sold as an a. Brueggemanni (sp??). After you explained which one yesterday I had to go back and look at your pic. At maricultured import it was deep purple body with blue tips. For me it's mostly brown!, the hint of purple body, and ice blue tips. I want that purple back and am holding out until it returns!!!!

Back