High Tide Aquatics

How do I kill these?

Sorry for the crappy pics.. ;D
Oh my sons call these tiggerpods ;D :D ..
stars.jpg

I got these in the beginning when I would re-start tanks back up and I don't recall them being harmful. I suppose you could just siphon them out with airline tubing.

Don't know they are harmful or not but when they covered your glass, it's not pretty ;D ..

I did took out a bunch everytime I do WC. I did like 4 WC already. They tripled every week :( ..

Yeah, those are little jellyfish (from what I remember). They'll go away eventually; I've had them in every new tank I've setup. :)

I think those things are called hydroids or something like that. Like everyone else that responded, I too had these in the beginning and they just disappeared after a while. Don't think they're harmful.

[quote author=rleechb link=topic=3799.msg44409#msg44409 date=1212419628]
Yeah, those are little jellyfish (from what I remember). They'll go away eventually; I've had them in every new tank I've setup. :)
[/quote]

No they are the medusa stage of something that spawned in his tank, not jelly fish, just looks like them :)

If they where jellies I would suggest a Mola Mola (Sunfish) :lol:

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=3799.msg44543#msg44543 date=1212511730]
[quote author=rleechb link=topic=3799.msg44409#msg44409 date=1212419628]
[/quote]

No they are the medusa stage of something that spawned in his tank, not jelly fish, just looks like them :)
[/quote]

Does rock spawn?? cause I didn't have anything but rock :D ..

Unless you bleached the rocks you have FAR more then just rocks I am afraid ;) And yes, things in rock spawn, in fact, just about everything on this planet spawns :D

Back