Jestersix

How good are you with Photoshop??

I took this pic of my boy but it came out pretty dark.

Duy-2.jpg

This is the best I can do :-[. Can you do any better? My wife and I like the photo. Hope you can help making it better and show me how ;D ..

Duy1-1.jpg

send over the RAW .NEF file? I may be able to help, but your second version looks pretty darn good =)

maybe Eric can try too?

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2738.msg28758#msg28758 date=1198605371]
No raw file just jpg file. If you are interested, PM me your address and I'll send it to you :) .. The file is 4MB.
[/quote]

no raw file? do you prefer JPG? i'd highly suggest RAW since you have a DSLR, you might as well utilize it's power (my opinion, some people don't like raw, I can never understand why).

I'm not good with Photoshop that's why RAW is kinda useless for me ;D .. JPG saves a lot of space since I have only 1GB card. I need to go buy some cards but haven't have time. I will try to shoot raw and jpg at the same time later on.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2738.msg28760#msg28760 date=1198610900]
I'm not good with Photoshop that's why RAW is kinda useless for me ;D .. JPG saves a lot of space since I have only 1GB card. I need to go buy some cards but haven't have time. I will try to shoot raw and jpg at the same time later on.
[/quote]

But if you never try photoshop with RAW, you'll never learn right? You don't need to shoot both JPEG and RAW at the same time, you can shoot RAW and then convert to JPEG with the included software (or third party stuff like photoshop). 1GB is tons of memory, I only shoot with a 2GB card, and after a whole day of shooting in RAW with my D80, I still have space to spare.

no excuses, go raw ;)

Or slap a 16GB card in there and burst away. :D

Send me the JPEG and I'll run it through and see what I can do with it. PM'ing you my email.

RAW RAW RAW :) I agree 1000%. get a bigger card, trash shots you don't like on the spot and your golden :)

Back