Cali Kid Corals

Hydor koralia DC pump

Anyone use this pump?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405057417.536654.jpg

Siokoy

I have a brand new never use pump, I think its a smaller unit it's your if you have an open port on your controller...

Siokoy

I have used the 1400' 1500' 1000, and some smaller ones. I don't know if they are DC pumps. All worked very well,but you might what to look into the Jebao RW pumps. I have the rw8 and rw15 and just ordered another rw15. They are a better pump as far as a wider flow pattern and you can set the speed.

I have used the 1400' 1500' 1000, and some smaller ones. I don't know if they are DC pumps. All worked very well,but you might what to look into the Jebao RW pumps. I have the rw8 and rw15 and just ordered another rw15. They are a better pump as far as a wider flow pattern and you can set the speed.

I've been using Tunze pumps for over 8 years now and it's my preference and experience over other brands for reliability and durability. Roger at Tunze has been just awesome all these years and i can't say enough about the great support even after the warranty has expired. :)
Not looking for any trade or $$$ for this hydor pump just wanted to give it to someone who already has a controller. Other than that I will post this on Craigslist.

Back