High Tide Aquatics

I am here!....New member!.......RRRR-Roar of the crowd!

Heya Mark. Welcome!

Here's the meeting location:

http://www.bareefers.org/ASAP%20Directions.aspx

And the announcement:

http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=2546.0

Hi Mark!

Welcome to the club and make yourself at home. Tell us about what tank(s) you have and let this place be your online playground :D

...and has a 155 bowfront. We chatted on RC about your superior packing skills getting all your equipment into that 155 bowfront stand. I did get inspired by your nice clean pictures and cleaned out a lot of junk and organized my electrical spaghetti. I still overflow into a smaller cabinet next to the stand, but it's better than before.

welcome mark!

Yea I'm blennie guy! So I have been a REEFER for about 13 years and all of my tanks have been LPS/SOFTY's (I like the swaying) oh yea there is one more thing you should know about me is that I like to do (this) alot so bare with me, anyways my baby is a 155 gallon AGA bowfront very equipment oreinted if it lights up I'll velcro it on. I love this hobby (way of life) and it loves me ($), I am married to a wonderful woman who has accepted my tank as part of the family but has not embrassed it like I have, I have a 21 month old baby boy (SPIKE...no kidding-middle name) and a 2 month old Construction Company. Since I found Reef Central I found that I wasn't alone that there were people just like me struggling to keep these beautiful creatures alive and to have them thrive, now that I have found a place that's closer to home hopefully I have found a new reef family....____ insert sobbing here. So I can't wait to visit with you all and share knowlege and experiences Thanks, Mark aka corals b 4 bills.

Better to host them on Photobucket and post

Pulled straight from your Photobucket gallery. All you have to do is copy and past the 4th line underneath your pictures.

46reef006.jpg

BTW, welcome to the forum and group.

Back