Neptune Aquatics

I am so tired....

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
of refilling my ATO reservoir. It's ten gallons and has to be refilled every third day at least. I don't have room under the stand for anything bigger, but possibly could place a larger reservoir next to it. The problem is the tank is smack dab in the living room so anything I put next to the stand needs to look "beautiful." In other words not just a white plastic container, etc. I'd love to find at least a 25 gallon reservoir that looks good! Or a reservoir and a cabinet to slide it into. Any ideas?

Taps Plastics. Have them cut the pieces and build your own?
Not something in my wheelhouse. It would leak. I'd still need to find a nice cabinet to put it in them. I'd love to get a matching cabinet to my stand built, but getting Trent at CDA to do that anytime soon is probably not realistic. Not just for a small cabinet.

of refilling my ATO reservoir. It's ten gallons and has to be refilled every third day at least. I don't have room under the stand for anything bigger, but possibly could place a larger reservoir next to it. The problem is the tank is smack dab in the living room so anything I put next to the stand needs to look "beautiful." In other words not just a white plastic container, etc. I'd love to find at least a 25 gallon reservoir that looks good! Or a reservoir and a cabinet to slide it into. Any ideas?

You have a crawl space? If you do, you can run a line in a crawl space to the current reservoir and auto fill it from a bigger rodi storage tank?

Can you run a line from your RODI? I use a Tunze Water Controller to refill my RODI reservoir and it’s a game-changer.

Can you run a line from your RODI? I use a Tunze Water Controller to refill my RODI reservoir and it’s a game-changer.
Unfortunately no. The tank is in the middle of the house on an interior wall. RODI is out in the garage. If I'd known at the time what I now know I'd have put it across the room on an outside wall.

Build yourself a "chair" which nests over the say 20G (or whatever size container)? I built this out of 2x4s and a small piece of ply awhile back to hold a salt bucket. Doubles over as a seat that rolls around (installed casters).

1618798407122.png

Back