Cali Kid Corals

I am so tired....

If you run RO line down a corner, and along baseboards, and paint it to match, it would barely show.
You might be able to run it through heating ducts as well.

I like the bench idea.

How much space is behind the tank?
2" x 48" x 48" is 20 gallons. Weird but not impossible.

If you run RO line down a corner, and along baseboards, and paint it to match, it would barely show.
You might be able to run it through heating ducts as well.

I like the bench idea.

How much space is behind the tank?
2" x 48" x 48" is 20 gallons. Weird but not impossible.
That's thinking behind the box!

Users here have used the local “plastic_builders”. They make the sumps for Neptune aquatics and can do ATO reservoirs too. They made a skinny one for @Rostato to fit in a similar tight spot.

When I last contacted them they were swamped making sneeze guards and pricing was being impacted by covid supply chain problems, but worth asking for a quote.

Users here have used the local “plastic_builders”. They make the sumps for Neptune aquatics and can do ATO reservoirs too. They made a skinny one for @Rostato to fit in a similar tight spot.

When I last contacted them they were swamped making sneeze guards and pricing was being impacted by covid supply chain problems, but worth asking for a quote.
If they could put it on wheels so I could roll it out in case of emergency of would be awesome!

Who are these people you speak of and any idea of what they charge?

I ran a line under the house from RO/DI to my storage tank. Is your house on cement foundation or raised?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 114
Back