Neptune Aquatics

I can't believe I am asking this

Smiley said:
Some hardcore tang police people from a nation wide reef forum kept a pair in a 5g. Your 7.5g is bigger.

Did they keep them successfully? lol :)
Truth be told, I think it will be fine, but I definitely wanted to get the thoughts of some other fellow reefers before making the move.
The clowns don't need much swimming room because they never leave their small BTA, so I can't see space being a huge issue?

nanoclean.jpg

5G nano I kept on my desk at work for ~2yrs in 2002-03. Clowns seemed happy to me, and I had a bigger tank I always planned to move them to if I thought they needed it. They never seemed to have any issues so I didn't.

anathema said:
nanoclean.jpg

5G nano I kept on my desk at work for ~2yrs in 2002-03. Clowns seemed happy to me, and I had a bigger tank I always planned to move them to if I thought they needed it. They never seemed to have any issues so I didn't.

Thanks, Gus, for your input -neat little nano you've got on your desk too, I might add (the anthelia on the right side of the tank looks groovy :)
Looks like I should be fine adding them into a 7.5g. There won't be much sand, or rock in there to displace too much water either.
And the regular water change I plan on doing on the tank weekly should keep everything in check.

Vincerama2 said:
Ive been in an LFS where there was a clown in a HOB refugium!

V

I'm not sure how to respond to that :D

Raddogz said:
I think the pair should be fine in a 7.5g tank.

Thanks Eileen :) I've just purchased the tank -hopefully I'll have anemone and clowns in within two weeks!

Back