Cali Kid Corals

I think my clowns are too fat..

What do you think?
clown1.jpg

clown-1.jpg

That second pics looks rather large. Fat? Dunno? Could be parasites or internal problem as well.

Yup they look like goldfish :( ..
yeah that's what i'm worry Gresham. How can I check? I feed them mysis and formula 1+2 flake only. I feed a lot though.

Elite said:
Yup they look like goldfish :( ..
yeah that's what i'm worry Gresham. How can I check? I feed them mysis and formula 1+2 flake only. I feed a lot though.
Dunno if there is a way to check. what other fish have you introduced?

Well I am a sucker for Pho so tell you what, yoi give me thier Pho and I'll give you Arcti-Pods :lol:

Elite said:
GreshamH said:
Well I am a sucker for Pho so tell you what, yoi give me thier Pho and I'll give you Arcti-Pods :lol:
:D .. Come to SJ and I take you out to eat good Pho ..

Deal :) Can't pass that up!!!

I've gone to several places around Max's for Pho, pretty good but not mind blowing. My favorite is up in Oakland :)

Haha funny that you mention Pho Y Phong! That is the only restaurant I would even think about recommending someone if they were looking for pho in SJ.

I am a beef noodle#1 fan across the street though. Their pho has gone down in quality lately so I haven't been recommending that people go there anymore. But when they were at their prime..which I think was 5-6 years ago, they were LEAPS and BOUNDS better than Pho Y. Of course, this is just an opinion.

Back