Kessil

I win!

I think the first frag of that Shades of Fall is mine since I did pick your ticket ;)

Actually I think I might have that piece someplace... but ehhh who knows.

1st meeting that I came back from empty handed with nothing to dip or quarantine. Took some doing too. You all know who you are :D

Feels good just to sit on my ass :D

I won some Rics. Worse showing so far ( in terms of number of raffles won)... I expect to get nothing next time and Jeremy will clean house.

[quote author=stubbsz link=topic=3899.msg45710#msg45710 date=1213506653]
I won some Rics. Worse showing so far ( in terms of number of raffles won)... I expect to get nothing next time and Jeremy will clean house.

[/quote]Stand back Adrian, I feel a lucky streak coming on.

Realized when I got home I already have "Shades of Fall", oh well, I'll grow 'em out and see if they're the same. :D

lol, it's about time :) I remember I won a snake once at a reptile expo.... darn thing almost ate me... I should have known not to bring home a snake called a Black Racer, it was fast! Now it lives in the hills behind my house :) Your prize is much better!

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3899.msg45746#msg45746 date=1213548687]
clearly you are still a little delusional from winning the raffle.
[/quote]Delusional from too much fun yesterday, I lost IC gel, a sweatshirt (my fine Brother's Builders sweatshirt), but gained a new BBQ, and a Shades of Fall frag.

You guys missed a great party on the coast, bellydancers music, and general mayhem.

that party was a blast ! your band rocked it last night ! My brother is still going , hasnt even slept yet . I think hell crawl into the house when the sound system comes down :p

Back