Kessil

IDAHO GRAPE MONTIPORA CAP

Hello

Here is my very first offering and contribution to DBTC.
I have a frag like about 1 3/4" long by 7/8" wide.
Standard rules apply and remember I loose mine I get to the front of the list.
Pick a number 1-20

Thanks

Great news Gus! My schedule is very flexible. I'll watch for the PM and we'll hook up.

I'll keep singing, "Old MacScreebo had a farm....................e-i-e-i-o" :glasses:

Nice to see you again, Gus. Thanks for the monti cap frag. I'm loving my monti caps and find them so interesting. It's a challange to find placement that won't shade other coral but so far I've sneaked in about 5 different and cool monti caps. I'm honored to continue the tradition of DBTC by receiving your first donation. Hat's off to ya! :beer:

Frags are ready. 3 or 4 recently mounted. One is a couple inches across.
I'll bring any that get spoken for to the swap or p/u in San Carlos.
P1010030.jpg

Nice to see you Christina! :) Thanks for the cool Duncan frag.
Note: Idaho Grape LOVES light and will become rich purple in high light, much more muted in lower light.

Three more frags left.......come-n-get-'em :party:

I've got my Idaho grape frag in an area with a lot of light. Hope I can get some fast growth. Thanks for already updating the chain, John!

John, I would like a piece of this. Should contrast nicely with my orange m. cap. I hope I can make your tank viewing on Saturday!

screebo said:
Sounds good, Greg. I'll hang on to the next largest frag for you for Saturday or anytime p/u. Just LMK

Heh, thanks for the largest frag but in my 17 gallon tank that might be too much. :LOL: I'm pretty excited to see your setup.

Good to see you Greg. High light for the Idaho Grape for best color. Thanks for coming by.

Club Note: One frag left of this deep purple cap. Just say "hey"..........and it's yours. :)

Ryan said "Hey" and has the last frag. I had the frag high on a rack and it purpled up much better than when it was low in the tank. Nice to meet you, Ryan! :)

I'm gonna bring this frag to the next meeting and someone is going to take it so be prepared. >) :Sp

edit: the devil emoticon isn't working >)

Back