Reef nutrition

If you are in the north bay, it a cool shop to visit!

Apon

Supporting Member
Some store pics. I was surprised on how much reef stuff they had.
20230712_162448.jpg

Attachments

• 20230712_162523.jpg
    20230712_162523.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 20230712_162509.jpg
    20230712_162509.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 20230712_154919.jpg
    20230712_154919.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 128
I was there too. Gotta tell ya. What a surprise. I was expecting a hole. It was the best store that I’ve seen in the north bay. Ranks with the big boys in the South Bay.
Oh I hope I don’t put nick on blast. But he said bar members get 15% off.

I was there too. Gotta tell ya. What a surprise. I was expecting a hole. It was the best store that I’ve seen in the north bay. Ranks with the big boys in the South Bay.
Oh I hope I don’t put nick on blast. But he said bar members get 15% off.
Yes 15% off to all supporting members on all available livestock. Look forward to seeing you all here.

I haven’t got to swing by Under the Sea Aquatics, YET! But I know Nick is a stand up guy with great energy and is passionate about the hobby with several decades of experience! Exciting to see him and his wife start this journey and be contributing to the LFS population in NorCal!

I haven’t got to swing by Under the Sea Aquatics, YET! But I know Nick is a stand up guy with great energy and is passionate about the hobby with several decades of experience! Exciting to see him and his wife start this journey and be contributing to the LFS population in NorCal!
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you there.

Just wanted to give under the sea aquatics a shout out. Stopped by there today and they definitely have the nicest selection of coral north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Also was able to pick up a good sized piece of Leng Sy monti cap, one I have been looking to acquire for quite a while now.

Thanks!
IMG_6092.jpeg

Just wanted to give under the sea aquatics a shout out. Stopped by there today and they definitely have the nicest selection of coral north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Also was able to pick up a good sized piece of Leng Sy monti cap, one I have been looking to acquire for quite a while now.

Thanks!
View attachment 49559
Thank you for stopping in, I’m glad you found something that you were looking for. I also want to thank you for sharing your experience with the group.

Sincerely,
Nick and the UTSA team

Got a chance to visit the shop while I was up in Santa Rosa for an errand. Lots of nice corals, clean fish displays, and I see a lot more coming! I was so tempted to pick up the male blue throat trigger for $90 o_O but unfortunately my QT tank had inhabitants near completion so I couldn't add a new fish in.

Back