Jestersix

John Guest Type fittings

Anyone know where you can locally, in the Oakland/Alameda area, find a good selection of JG fittings or similar? Ive called around and Ace/osh and hd's selection is lame....Grainger is OK but the problem with them is that you have to buy bags of10 ><
Any suggestions?

The very best place that sells them is Paganos on Lincoln, they even have a huge selection of 1/2" John Guest fittings..that's right...1/2", I couldnt believe my eyes :bigsmile:

I went to Urban Farmer asking for John Guest or JG fittings they went like What?
Aren't those the regular push connect? HD/Lowes have a few of them; there's an ACE Hw. on Mariposa by 280 that has a little more or a bit different plumbing stuff than the typical ACE

If you want to stick with 1/4" or 3/8" the big box stores are fairly good with what they have. The Urban Farmer I went once, early in my reef keeping days looking for a bulkhead, 1" and they told me it was $25... PASS!!

ill check lowes ... I went to pagono's and couldn't find too much The guy said there was more coming on order.. but that was like the last two times.. i found this place from another threa" http://www.rhfs.com/Locations/#02 So ill check them out and report back for you people... but yeah i agree about the prices from some of these people. For bulkheads, three ways, selinoids and the likes i try Ewings (San Leandro by Costco). They are decently priced (i needed a 1/4 to 3/4 reducing bushing and they had it) ...Connies had some pretty good prices too in Castro valley but no jg fittings ><

fishez4alivin said:
The very best place that sells them is Paganos on Lincoln, they even have a huge selection of 1/2" John Guest fittings..that's right...1/2", I couldnt believe my eyes :bigsmile:

Thats right next to the yummy Filipino restaurant, sigh maybe i can get out and go check it out just once more :) ooooo lumpia

Back