Our mission

July 14th Gear Swap item list

Alrighty $100 it is! :D

That said, I still don't know when my tonsillectomy is being rescheduled, if it's this coming week I may miss the gathering

I have been meaning to post items for quite a while but haven't gotten time. Well time is running out so I am going to post some items and try to get the rest posted later.

Offering:

- CPR Overflow CS90 (courtesy of JAR)
- Eshops 4" filter bag holder
- Chrome RO drinking water dispenser
- 7"x 14" 200micron filter sock
- Coralife AquaGloves 1 pair
- A number of plastic pass through-bulkheads 1 1/4" -> 2 1/4". Tell me what you are looking for and I will measure them.
- Glass hole saw kit for 3/4" bulkheads (600gph) and 1 1/2" (1300gph). All you need are the pass through bulkheads and/or an overflow box.

I also have a couple of items from Richard/yardartist but they are deep in a box in a closest and I haven't managed to get them out post house-renovation to sort through them. There is a HOB skimmer for small tank (Remorra I think it's called) some nano sized Korallias and an air pump. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to post these.

1) 36" Tek Light (4 bulb T5) $100.00

2) ATI - Bubblemaster 200 skimmer $120.00 (Gen 2)

3) 5gal bucket of MJ powerheads (400, 900, I think there are 1200's) with assorted SureGrip magnets $100.00

4) 5# CO2 tanks (I have two of them) $50.00 each

5) IceCap ballast 400w - one of the newer ones and one of the older black ones $50.00 each

6) Lumenarc - full size (I have two of these) $50.00 each

7) 100 gpd RO/DI - will need replace the filters $40.00

Let me know if you're interested so I can bring it - otherwise it will be left at home.

Wow - looking forward to seeing everyone. Summer flying by... We have an Ecotech Radion light - don't ask - but we ended up with one too many. It is new in the box. Looking for $700 - it sells for $750 plus shipping and/or tax. My son and I are wanting to turn this into an iPad for the wife.

Also have a new refractometer, a Hanna dip-n-check ph/ORP meter (with calibrating and storage fluids), and an American Pharmaceuticals tap water filter with 2 new cartridges - to our dismay they do not fit on our faucets. We would like frags for any and all of these three items.

let me know please if you want the Radion - otherwise I will probably not bring it to Tiburon.

Can we bring something to the BBQ? Suggestions? Requests?

Bob

mray2660 said:
Unloading

LitermeterIII with water exchange module. In great shape we never used it looking for $200
Two Seiko M1500 Power heads $10 each
Beckett M350 Pump $10
Tunze 7940 Multi controller with two Tunze 6100.10 Turbelle Power Heads looking for $20
Remoral C Skimmer with no pump $10
ATI Bubble Master 200 (gen 1) we got this from Raddogz does not fit my system looking for $75
Oceanic Aquarium Chiller 1/10hp used for one summer. Too small for our current tank looking for $75

If you don't like the price make us an offer. :bigsmile:

We are looking to fund our trip to the Great Barrier Reef in August

Mike

Hey Mike, would you be interested in a Calcium reactor package trade for the litermetter III?

mray2660 said:
ATI Bubble Master 200 (gen 1) we got this from Raddogz does not fit my system looking for $75
Mike, still seeing if I can pull it together to make the trip, but I'll take this... offer $25!

If that offer is unacceptable, I'll give you $75 :D

I have a TruVu nano cube with built in skimmer and media compartments. It's about 25G I think. Also have a Tunze NanoSkimmer and a 250W DE MH that could go with it.

I wanted to set it up at home, but have gotten the spousal veto!

Jonathon

I finally got around to figuring out what all I'm bringing:

$50 - Euro-Reef Skimmer with Sedra 9000 Pump
$50 - Brand new (still sealed in original packaging) CO2 solenoid valve
$30 - Pressure booster pump for RO/DI ( http://www.spectrapure.com/St_kits_p3.htm )
$30 - SpectraPure dual membrane RO with shut-off valve
$5 - SpectraPure mini bladder tank ( http://www.spectrapure.com/St_alc_p4.htm )
$25 - LiterMeter 3 with auxiliary pump. Jammed up but will probably work with some cleaning and maybe replacement parts
$150 - ExTech EC600 conductivity meter
$15 - 150W CFL Bulb and Waterproof housing.
FREE - 250W Magnetic Metal Halide Ballast
FREE - Filter Sock Holder
FREE - Acrylic tank and sump, each roughly 20 gallons. Both have holes drilled in the bottom that need a bulkhead or patch.

Please let me know ahead of time if you are interested in any of these items! Here's a photo of them:

7565376602_e2d6d82d19_z.jpg

pixelpixi said:
I finally got around to figuring out what all I'm bringing:

$50 - Euro-Reef Skimmer with Sedra 9000 Pump
$50 - Brand new (still sealed in original packaging) CO2 solenoid valve
$30 - Pressure booster pump for RO/DI ( http://www.spectrapure.com/St_kits_p3.htm )
$30 - SpectraPure dual membrane RO with shut-off valve
$5 - SpectraPure mini bladder tank ( http://www.spectrapure.com/St_alc_p4.htm )
$25 - LiterMeter 3 with auxiliary pump. Jammed up but will probably work with some cleaning and maybe replacement parts
$150 - ExTech EC600 conductivity meter
$15 - 150W CFL Bulb and Waterproof housing.
FREE - 250W Magnetic Metal Halide Ballast
FREE - Filter Sock Holder
FREE - Acrylic tank and sump, each roughly 20 gallons. Both have holes drilled in the bottom that need a bulkhead or patch.

Please let me know ahead of time if you are interested in any of these items! Here's a photo of them:

7565376602_e2d6d82d19_z.jpg

PM you on the litermeter 3

Also interested in the Euroreef skimmer, Pixelpixi - do you happen to have the dimensions? Need a smaller footprint, approximately 10 x 10 is ideal.

John, your tank may be better served by the BM 200 rated for up to 250 gallons, and yes my opinion is biased. :D

PP,

the solenoid valve looks interesting too. Why don't you bring the whole pile! Nothing like letting the shoppers touch the merchandise. :)

@David,
Your bias dully noted! :)

E
I'll take the 20 gal tank.

I'm bringing 2x 60's if anybody needs (or not if nobody says anything)
Also a 250watt hqi pendant w/ bulb.
I have a 30gal can of euro reef bodies n parts (no pumps) if anybody has any ideas...

Berkeleyaquarium@yahoo.com if you have short questions

mray2660 said:
Unloading

LitermeterIII with water exchange module. In great shape we never used it looking for $200
Two Seiko M1500 Power heads $10 each
Beckett M350 Pump $10
Tunze 7940 Multi controller with two Tunze 6100.10 Turbelle Power Heads looking for $20
Remoral C Skimmer with no pump $10
Oceanic Aquarium Chiller 1/10hp used for one summer. Too small for our current tank looking for $75

If you don't like the price make us an offer. :bigsmile:

We are looking to fund our trip to the Great Barrier Reef in August

Mike
Interested in;

Bringing Par 38 15w 450nm blue led - $40 or trade

Back